Most of the programme was held in Suthu so we didn’t understand much, only that it was definetly time to sing and dance along the crowd. As souverniers (from a memorial?) we all got nice yellow Mandela t-shirts and small ANC flags. Some trip!
Otherwise it’s been work, work and work, basically. On Thursday we had a very interesting lecture by Professors Bruce Beck and Dr. Michael Thompson about systems thinking. Football on Friday, a tour of the city on Saturday (forgot the camera). Yesterday and today (which is a public holiday called Day of Reconciliation) I’ve been just sitting home by the desk and trying to figure out my model code. My roommate Jonas and I a pretty sure we both end up developing serious back problems. The ergonomics is just horrible, both here at Unilofts and at the library where I work mostly. We’ll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment